From: owner-sam-us...@nvg.ntnu.no [mailto:owner-sam-us...@nvg.ntnu.no] On
Behalf Of Andrew Park
Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2010 10:29
To: sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no
Subject: RE: Dizzy (was: Porting spectrum games...)

It is great to see some activity on here again, 1 quick question where did
the amiga dizzy map come from to get screens, i've been looking for good
amiga screenshot maps everywhere as i'm not an artist and this stops me
writing games, i like to see graphical progress when i'm writing.

Anybody send me a link?

Andy