I echo that. Thanks for the info. I bought one probably a good month or more ago, but I just haven't had the chance to test it yet. I think Colin had tried one and found it worked okay after a quick test, so I'm hoping mine will work too.

Shame to hear that you've had that problem! I'll let everyone know how mine goes, when I try it.

Warren

Quoting Steve <st...@samcoupe-pro-dos.co.uk>:

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear that you have some problems with them.

I've held back on getting two, hoping to hear how good they are.

I'm keep on using Colin's PC Keyboard interface
http://www.samcoupe.com/hardkey.htm

It looks like I might be getting another PC interface for my second SAM.

Thanks for letting us know about your experience.

Steve(spt)