Just as a side issue, with regards to Sim Coupe... (sorry for the quick change of topic!)

This is probably a daft question, as I think I've read about the issue elsewhere, so forgive me... but is there no way to read/write to external USB floppy drives? Just thinking of my own case, and others are probably similar, where I use my laptop 99.9% of the time these days (and of course modern laptops don't have a built-in floppy drive.

Not to mention, there are increasingly fewer desktop systems that include floppy drives these days anyway, so even people using desktops are increasingly likely to find it easier using external plug-in drives.

Is it a complete impossibility? ;-)