Od: "Stephen Longhurst"

Komu: sam-users

Datum: 13.07.2011 21:10

Předmět: Sam scart to PC Monitor converter

Hi all,

Has anyone successfully used a scart converter box to display a Sam on
a PC monitor? I've got a Kaanan HDMI upscaler
(http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00423K7R2/) and it doesn't sync
to the Sams RGB output properly. I get a picture that stays for a
second or two, then flicks off, then comes on again, etc.

I was hoping to be able to display my Sam on my PC monitor which has
VGA, DisplayPort, DVI and HDMI.  I do have a proper Sam compatible
scart cable.

Cheers,

    Steve

--