Od: "Colin Piggot" Komu: Datum: 14.01.2012 19:15
Předmět: Re: Power supply circuit diagram

Aley Keprt wrote:
 So I just need to know what was the original piece in the PSU and I am going to replace it back.

For the 12V Zener Diode - I use 1N5349B when repairing old supplies. I would also recommend replacing the wirewound resistor by it with a higher wattage part - often see them burnt out when the 12V line fails. I still have a few of these parts if needed.

Thomas Harte wrote:
You should sell those; some of us are pathologically incapable of
soldering but would love a quiet power supply.

I can supply switch mode power supplies with a little adapter cable to plug into the SAM if needed. I also add a big capacitor to the 5v line in my adapter cable as there can be a bit of noise on the output from the switch mode power supplies.

Colin
=====
Quazar : Hardware, Software, Spares and Repairs for the SAM Coupé
1995-2012 - Celebrating 18 Years of developing for the SAM Coupé
Website: http://www.samcoupe.com/