On 2 Feb 2012, at 10:24, Geoff Winkless wrote:
> If you're thinking of playing with stuff like that in SimCoupé, how
> about adding in a screen start address OUT mod? I'd love to see what
> could have been done with just a small change to the ASIC design :)

I was drawn by the possibility of there being something new and unimplemented,
though it's sounding increasingly unlikely.

Still, I think your suggestion should be relatively easy to try, just for fun!
Just a single byte offset for the start address?  How should wrapping be
handled?   I'm in the middle of a sound revamp at the moment, but I'll put it
on the list to take a quick look after that.