Hi Stefan,

Eeek! Sorry about this. You must have uploaded these at the exact
crossover point between me copying worldofsam to a new server
installation, and the DNS change propagating out so the world would
see it.

Unfortunately there are a few lingering problems with the new
installation, and it's likely to be another couple of weeks before I
get a chance to sort them out - but it had to be done I'm afraid, as
the old server is literally no longer on the internet.

Andrew