What?! You consider a few friend requests DOS? ;-)

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-sam-us...@nvg.ntnu.no [mailto:owner-sam-us...@nvg.ntnu.no] On
Behalf Of nev young
Sent: donderdag 12 april 2012 18:41
To: sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no
Subject: Re: Essential Sam Goodies

Oh I forgot to mention that I normally host all the issues of Format magazine
for Sam and Spectrum on my website. nevilley.org.uk. That's 11 years worth or
over 2000 pages of hints, tips, reviews, programs, etc.
Even a couple of things I wrote myself.

Unfortunately I have had to take it off line for a while because of a DOS
attack. I hope to have it back soon.

Nev