En/Je/On 2014-05-28 21:29, Chris Pile escribió / skribis / wrote :

>    I've tried to make v2.0 look and feel more professional and
>    polished than its older relative,

I have used v1.9 several times in order to try CP/M programs.  I've just
tried v2.0 with SimCoupe, following the manual step by step (except the
hardware interfaces), and it works great. The feeling is it's a
different system than v1.9, more powerful and comfortable. I find it
very impressive. Congratulations.

>    Apologies if the user manual is a little difficult to read or
>    grammatically awkward.

I find the manual clear and detailed. But anyway I'm not a native
speaker :)

Thank you for all this work.

--
Marcos Cruz