En/Je/On 2016-08-03 15:48, Balor Price escribió / skribis / wrote :

> Have you had a chance to have a play with yet Marcos?  All my disk
> images are in a format it doesn't recognise, any shortcuts you know
> of?

Unfortunately I cannot try it, until I get a better internet connection.

I have contacted César, the author. In the past I have helped him with
bugs and suggestions for the ZX Spectrum and Z88 emulations. Beside, he
kindly solves the doubts of the users.

He has told me the SAM emulation is still experimental, and some things
are missing. For example, disk drive is not supported (yet)! He has
tried some of the few tapes available, and they seem to work fine.

--
Marcos Cruz
http://programandala.net