Hi!

Not sure that this is the right list, but has anyone had any experience setting up a Konica Minolta Bizhub printer to use ldap authentication through samba? I know that the bizhub 250 that i have has built-in authentication, but it's really ridiculous when using the official linux drivers (they only support a one number username and a one number password e.g. 1:5 or similar). And since I'm setting up an ldap server it would be nice to handle all the authentication there instead of in the printer :/

/yosh