And you need winbind to fetch the fetch out of the domain, otherwise windows could not known the samba-users.

You only need winbind if your server is a member server of a Windows Active Directory.

I am setting file permissions from Windows on a Linux Samba PDC and I don't use winbind.

You need a filesystem with ACL support (not only EXT3) or another method to store ACLs such as Extended Attributes or a TDB database using one of the VFS modules provided with Samba.