On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 04:13:55PM -0600, Anthony Powell wrote:
> Hello:
>
> I'm trying to set up a small domain on my home network.  The goal is
> to have a domain member server connect to my samba PDC using winbind
> for authentication against a tdbsam database.  I've tried reading the
> official howto, and a few help sites, but I'm still having difficulty
> accomplishing my goal.  I'm using Samba 3.3.2 on Fedora 11 for both
> computers.

There had been some bugs in 3.3.2 preventing that unfortunately. We are
currently preparing an update to 3.4.1 for F11.

Could you please give
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/F11/FEDORA-2009-9443
a try (and leave positive feedback if it works for you) ?

Thanks,
Guenther

--
Günther Deschner                    GPG-ID: 8EE11688
Red Hat                         gdesch...@redhat.com