Hi,
I apologize for bothering you but I don't really understand what should I do when my proxy get this one
*:* C  --> S   GET ...
                 Authorization: NTLM <base64-encoded type-1-message>

How should I call to ntlm_auth ? And what then ? I just novice in this area , so I am little confused :-[ ...

Thanks in advance ,Arkady

   NTLM Handshake

When a client needs to authenticate itself to a proxy or server using the NTLM scheme then the following 4-way handshake takes place (only parts of the request and status line and the relevant headers are shown here; "C" is the client, "S" the server):

   1: C  --> S   GET ...
2: C <-- S 401 Unauthorized
                 WWW-Authenticate: NTLM
*3:* C --> S GET ...
                 Authorization: NTLM <base64-encoded type-1-message>
4: C <-- S 401 Unauthorized
                 WWW-Authenticate: NTLM <base64-encoded type-2-message>
5: C --> S GET ...
                 Authorization: NTLM <base64-encoded type-3-message>
6: C <-- S 200 Ok