Hello,

it appears that interdomain trusts don't work in 3.0alpha, because when I am trying to create a trust to my Samba domain on a W2K domain "TRUSTDOMAIN" PDC, Samba tries to getpwnam() of "TRUSTDOMAIN\Administrator", and if it doesn't exist, samba says that domain "TRUSTDOMAIN" not found, so adding trust on Win2K fails with message something weird like "Wrong parameter given".

I tried to create a user "TRUSTDOMAIN\Administrator" in my LDAP (which getpwnam() asks via NSS), but getpwnam() doesn't find such username.

Am I doing something wrong? Any ideas how to make the trust work are appreciated.

Best regards,
--
Anton Voronin
Intersvyaz JSC