On 6/11/07, Matt Anderson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thanks for the project information.  I was hoping to accomplish this using
the existing local password backend currently in place along with the new
LDAP backend we're in the process of creating.  It looks like the pdbsql
project is aimed toward using a mysql database... which would be helpful in
 using multiple backends, but I don't think I could use it to include the
existing backend could I?

pdbsql provides several different backends; one of the backends that
it provides, pdb_multi, is supposed to provide support for chaining
multiple backends.

I haven't used it to know how well it works.

Josh Kelley