Dear Expersts,

I have set up a file server Samba 3.0.25-2 in Fedora Core 7.  This file sever
is giving the service to the mixed network of Windows XP and Opensuse clients.

I am facing a strange problem. When a user "A" is opening and saving a MS word
file in the file server. And then user "B" of the same group is opening and
editing the same word documents, next time user "A" is not able to open the
same documents, giving error "general internet error occurred".

Please help me to trace the problem.

Vijay Thakur