Howdy all,

I was wondering if there was a known bug with the everyone acl. When looking at the security tab on windows the everyone acl has the read permission. If I unselect it to give everyone no permission and hit apply, read becomes checked again. If I select deny everyone read, then a warning pops up saying this will deny read for all users and it does. If after that I give read to another user, then everyone has read selected again. It seems the only way to unset read on everyone is to do it unix side. Is this a known problem or is there any solution?

I'm tried running samba 3.0.27 and 3.0.28 on solaris 10 with these results.

Thanks,
Christian