Naadir Jeewa wrote:
Sorry, yeah, I have munged it.

I did some further checking and found it works fine for the 1 user which
is on the home domain. It's users from other trusted domains which are a
problem.
CLDAP messages are getting rejected by the DCs, but Samba instead says
"DC not found". I've asked the domain admins if they can change the
client signing requirements on the trusted domain I need access to.

I don't know what they are, but there seem to be some issues with domain trusts in 3.0.28a. Might be affecting you as well.

http://lists.samba.org/archive/samba/2008-April/139651.html

Regards, Doug