You might also disable offline files on the Windows PC. I've seen where this will cache a copy of the NETLOGON share, and then run the cached copy (if it exists) rather than the recently modified real one. I've also seen where it doesn't run the script because the cache copy of NETLOGON doesn't contain the file (even though the real NETLOGON does).

Jonathan Johnson
www.backupcheckup.com

Helmut Hullen wrote:
Hallo, Adam,

Du (awilliam) meintest am 25.04.08:
I can't get my Windows PCs to run sambaLogonScript: as declared in
openldap 2.3.39 and samba 3.0.28a.  In LDAP for a user I have:
sambaLogonScript: \\tester\netlogon\scripts\testersamba.bat
Script name: without path
The path is defined in [netlogon]