Marcus Sobchak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

are there any know problems with f-secure scanner and roaming profiles?
We have a lot of users with problems syncing their roaming profile from
the domain server. It seems to be a problem with f-secure's on-access
scanning (may be timeout problem?). Some users have to login three or
four times, before getting their roaming profile and not the default
profile.

System:  3.0.24-6etch9

Ciao,
Marcus

I'm running f-prot 6 w/ on access scanning and haven't had any problems specific to roaming profiles. We've also got redirected folders (desktop, start menu, etc.), but I have seen this problem once or twice. Every now and then we'll log in and get a default profile. The next login always works. I see this maybe once a month. Are you sure you're not close to the max Cat 5e length? I've heard of things like this once you start getting towards the upper limits of a cable length. Fprot is somewhat... cranky... so YMMV. Can you provide logs for us?