Scheidegger Patrick wrote:
Hello

I have problem with a access application, when I try to start the application then I must wait 5 minutes ago before he started. I do this from a WinXp Workstation to a Linux Debian Etch and samba 3.0.24 installation.
What can I do for better performance.

best regards

pat
If you've got more than a handful of users at any given moment, you can disable op-locks and reduce locking overhead. You can do this via registry, Samba, or both. Also, a database (and I use that in the loosest sense of the term!) compact and repair never hurt ;)