I have a LDAP server as passdb backend but how it is possible? what should I do?

One of the attributes for objectClass "sambaSamAccount" is "sambaUserWorkstations". It is one of the components of a Samba account in LDAP.

What are you using to manage your LDAP backend? As an example, from a Windows client you can see and manage your LDAP directory with the free
LDAP Admin:

http://ldapadmin.sourceforge.net/

You can also manage your directory with a browser using the following (among many):

phpLDAPadmin
http://phpldapadmin.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

LDAP Account Manager
http://lam.sourceforge.net/

User Manager, which comes with Microsoft's Server Tools for Windows NT4, also enable you to manage a Samba account stored in LDAP, including workstations to which a user is allowed to login.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/173673

Have a nice time!