setup samba to server roaming profiles, and for specific users turn off roaming profiles on the XP computer using gpedit.msc, not specifying the sambaProfilePath in LDAP, or on my computer properties, advanced, users, change their profile from roaming to local.

Greg Charles wrote:
Hello,

I am new to Samba. I have not actually set it up yet aside from a test bed.
I'm wanting set up a Samba server in which Windows XP boxes will
authenticating to, as a Domain Controller. Is it possible to set up Samba to
have some profiles that are roaming while having other profiles that are not
roaming?

Thank you for your time,

Greg