jerry wrote:
I figure this request dovetails the bugzilla maintenance, sorry if it seems like I'm thread hijacking.

Would it be possible to turn on the 'vote for bug' feature (or remove the reference to it all together)? I wanted to flag a bug the other week and followed the bugzilla link to vote for it, only to find out it was disabled.
Would enabling this be a productive use of resources?