Hello everyone,

I have been struggling to figure out why the cart is not getting cleared after a paypal purchase. Item is successfully purchased and after I click on "return to homepage" from paypal, it returns to the purchase summary properly but the item still in the cart.

I'm trying to look at the logs but I don't see anything. (I haven't tried with excessive logs option yet)

Is there something I have to do on paypals end to make it work?
We are using paypal business account.

It seems to work ok with my developer sandbox account.

I'm using satchmo 0.9 and nginx server on webfaction

Does satchmo paypal requires Website Payments Pro?

Any help is appreciated!
Thanks!