Susan, Absolutely on target!

-----Original Message-----
From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com]
On Behalf Of Susan Bradley
Sent: Wednesday, November 06, 2013 12:49 PM
To: savetechnet@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: Re: [SaveTechNet] So now that we sucked at saving Technet

As I'm testing out Win8 in Vmware to prove how to maintain a local account,
as I use it for patch Testing, as I fired up a SBS 2011 today to see the
exact account permissions to answer a question in the forum, Technet
software has always been a means to compare to a clean known state.

I'm not going to be so inclined to answer and help when I have to rebuild
evals every 180 days.

Microsoft isn't good enough to go direct.  They still need humans to make
the decisions and put together the glue.  They don't have the real world to
put things together.

On 11/5/2013 8:37 PM, Ryan Finnesey wrote:
> I do not agree that Microsoft sees IT Pro as competitors.  I think the job
of the IT Pro is changing.   People need to be more open mined about change.
Most individual people I know that got a TechNet subscription where not
using it for the programs designed intent but has a cheep source for
software.

> Cheers
> Ryan

Lync).