Hi all,

summary of Sawfish 1.9 for everyone who hasn't followed yet:

Release-Date: Thu, 22nd Dec

Planned Pre-Releases: Beta 1 (1.8.90 around end of August)
                                   Beta 2 (1.8.91 around end of October)
RC (1.8.92 around beginning of December)

Branches:

master: simple stuff and merging of SwafishMMC (more on that later this mail) misc-1.9: misc stuff, like adding new features from Wiki-Scripts, improving SawfishConfig (30% done) edge-actions-1.9: all EA related stuff for 1.9 (85% done, unless someone comes up with a new idea) theming-1.9: more general theming-options for all themes, rather than theme-specific stuff (40% done) gtk-1.9: not yet opened: since 1.9 will require GTK+ 2.24, I'll also update part of the GTK+ stuff in C-Code

SawfishMMC:

I'll meet Michal Maruska at IRC this weekend, and we'll begin merging then. He said he'll write some mails
to the ML (on what should get higher prio and stuff)

librep: usual minor work and import funcs from Sawfish which should be in REP
rep-gtk: clean-up, fixup and extended API provided for SawfishConfig in 1.9
sawfish-pager: go on with updating GTK+ stuff in C-Code

Yeah, that's it basically.

As always, you're welcomed to raise comments, ideas and code-contributions ;)

Chris