Hi all,

I am the editor of the Addison-Wesley Software Security Series.  It includes
the Chess/West book "Secure Programming with Static Analysis" as well as a
bunch of other books.  You can learn about the series here:
http://www.buildingsecurityin.com/

Or on Amazon (though this list is missing "Building Secure Software"):
http://www.amazon.com/gp/series/93344/ref=pd_serl_books?ie=UTF8&edition=paperback

I am always on the lookout for new books for the series.  In particular, I
would like to see some good books created on software security testing,
software security requirements, abuse/misuse cases, architectural risk
analysis, and possibly even penetration testing.   Who wants to write a book
for Addison-Wesley?

Together with SEI/CERT, a new book in the series is almost ready for release.
See more about "Software Security Engineering" here:
http://www.amazon.com/Software-Security-Engineering-Project-Managers/dp/032150917X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1205180964&sr=1-1

gem

company www.cigital.com
podcast www.cigital.com/silverbullet