Hi Andrew,

I was reminded of what you said in your post when I read the beginning of
this prezo description from HITB 2007:
"Using a lethal combination of various client side attacks we'll smash the
same origin policy, punch our way through your firewall, and dropkick an
Oracle database on your internal network (and we're NOT talking about SQL
Injection!)."

All good points you make that I'll keep in mind for my next attempt in SE
Asia.

Cheers,
Stephen