On the topics of Podcast, I'm very pleased to announce the release of the
non-rigged live release of OWASP Podcast #12, an Interview with Ryan C.
Barnet.

Ryan Barnett talks about the OWASP ModSecurity core ruleset project and WAF
technology in general. Ryan has such incredible experience in this space - I
was really impressed with his dept - as well as his use of Football as
metaphor! =)

To listen to OWASP Podcast #11 you can, download the mp3 file directly ,
subscribe to the RSS feed or subscribe directly through iTunes!

Aloha from OWASP Podcast HQ,
Jim