So, what you're saying is that "security bugs" are really design flaws,
assuming a perfect implementation of the design. Ergo, security bug is
at best a misnomer, and at worst a fatal deficiency in design acumen.

:)

-ben

--
Benjamin Tomhave, MS, CISSP
fal...@secureconsulting.net

[ Random Quote: ]
Hartree's Law: "Whatever the state of a project, the time a
project-leader will estimate for completion is constant."
http://globalnerdy.com/2007/07/18/laws-of-software-development/