Hey John,

I like where your head is at - great list.

Regarding:

> Builds adaptors so that bugs are automatically entered in tracking systems

Does the industry have:

1) A standard schema for findings, root causes, vulnerabilities, etc, and
the inter-relation of these key terms (and others?)
2) Standardized API's for allowing different risk systems for correlate this
data?

Or is it, right now, mostly proprietary glue? Curious...

Also, how do you build adaptors so that manual processes are automatically
entered in a tracking system? Are you just talking about content management
ststems to make it easy to manual reviewers to enter data into rosk
mangement software?

Anyhow, I like where your head is at and it definately got me thinking.

 - Jim