hi sc-l,

Privacy is an aspect of software security often overlooked by practitioners
(especially in the US).  The BSIMM Europe results showed us exactly how far
ahead of the US the EU when it comes to privacy.

One of the best privacy practitioners in the field is Lorrie Cranor.  Lorrie is
a professor at CMU who became an academic after several years in research at
AT&T Labs.  We talk all about privacy, liberty, and security in Silver Bullet
45.  Have a listen:
http://www.cigital.com/silverbullet/show-045/

As always, we thank IEEE Security & Privacy magazine for their co-sponsorship
of Silver Bullet (along with Cigital).  Your feedback on the podcast is welcome
as are suggestions for future victims.

Merry New Year sc-l.

gem

company www.cigital.com