> PHP interpreter itself, and the occasional issues in Perl, and don't forget
> some of the tidbits in ASP.Net, maybe all those should be tossed out as well,
> and we should all move back to C. ;-)

I think the deprecation of these technologies for an enterprise is a wise idea.
:) How can a large enterprise use PHP or ASP for security-critical applications
with a straight face? Let's move forward to Ruby on Rails, Enterprise Java,
.NET and other modern frameworks that are more mature from a security centric
POV.

I have no problem with server-side Java, especially when using a modern
security framework like Spring Security or (wait for it) ESAPI. But client-side
Java? Flash? There are a few large organizations who have banned both from
their clients and they are more secure for it.

-Jim Manico
http://manico.net