No developer should deliver insecure applications because he or she
cannot afford being trained. That is why secappdev.org distributes
its top-notch secure development training material for free via its
web site, http://secappdev.org.
Nonetheless, you may find it cost-effective to attend our course in
person and be immersed in application security. We want to make every
effort to  make it accessible to all developers and hence are
extending our existing 50% discount to public servants to independents
and start-ups.

Contact me if you want to make use of this facility. The discount is
discretionary and will be subject to evidence that the full cost would
be prohibitive.

Just in case you need reminding: SecAppDev 2011 will take place from
February 28th to March 4th in the Faculty Club, Groot Begijnhof,
Leuven, Belgium.
Registration is available on http://secappdev.org/registrations/new,
but do not hesitate to contact me if you have further questions.

I hope to see you soon.

Yo
--
Johan Peeters