Agreed.

Now all you need to do is convince the people who need to solve the
problem that you have a pointer for them to use without a label??  The
market (probably because of the marketing types) is discussing and wanting
solutions for "the APT problem." To see how embedded this language is in
the current discourse, look no further than the RSA SecureID problem
"explanation" that is being proffered in lieu of a real technical
explanation of what happened.

Welcome to commercial security.

gem