Hi SC-L,

Just a short mail to remind you that we are organizing SecSE for the seventh time - this year on September 3rd in historic Regensburg, Germany. As an added bonus, Gary McGraw has agreed to give an invited talk on BSIMM4, in addition to the tutorial on software security he will give at the main conference (http://ares-conference.eu).

We welcome all kinds of papers on techniques, experiences and lessons learned for engineering secure and dependable software - see the workshop webpage at http://sintef.org/secse (which forwards to our new fancy page hosted by KU Leuven) for more information. Submit your papers by March 30th at https://confdriver.ifs.tuwien.ac.at/ares2013.

Cheers,

Martin Gilje Jaatun
SecSE organizing chair