I'll be there and am looking forward to seeing it

Can you cover the need to: a) 'talk' to developers using UnitTests, b) stop
giving developers PDFs/badometers , c) create security Labels for APIs/Apps
and d) use open source tools like the O2 Platform (and ThreadFix) to
integrate+glue the application security knowledge created by tools and
humans :)

For the record I'm gutted that HP can't organise an 'Conference Band' like
the  'Owasp band' so that we can do our yearly rendition of the 'SQL
Injection Blues' :)

Dinis