hi sc-l,

The 102nd monthly episode of the Silver Bullet podcast features a conversation
with Richard Danzig.  Richard is a very accomplished leader who served as
Secretary of the Navy (among other powerful positions).  He is currenty a
member of the Board of the Center for a New American Security.  Richard is
attempting in his recent work to bridge the gap between technologists and
Washington policy makers when it comes to cybersecurity.

http://www.cigital.com/silver-bullet/show-102/

Our wide ranging conversation focuses mostly on a recent report Richard
authored titled “Surviving on a Diet of Poisoned Fruit: Reducing the National
Security Risks of America’s Cyber Dependencies”
<http://www.cnas.org/surviving-diet-poisoned-fruit> which I encourage you all
to read.  At the end of our conversation we discuss when technologists like
ourselves can do to improve computer security policy in Washington.

As always, your feedback on the podcast is welcome.

In other news, I hope to see some of you at Appsecusa in Denver this week.  I
am giving Friday morning’s keynote.

gem

company www.cigital.com
blog www.cigital.com/justiceleague