Dear Dr Khanna,

I am a member of the India Linux User's Group, Delhi Chapter.

I read your mail on the India-GII mailing list that referred to
setting up Linux in the computer lab at DSE.  We (the members of
ILUG-Delhi) would appreciate an opportunity to meet you and discuss
how we could assist you in this project.

One of the objectives of our group is to promote the usage of Linux in
educational institutions.  To this end we are offering free software
and services to educational institutions to get started with Linux.

I would appreciate it if you could send me your contact phone numbers
and a time and date when it would be convenient for us to meet and
discuss this further.

Regards,

-- Raju
--