Hi,

The problem comes from Crafty compilation phase :
it currently tries a "make linux" which targets an x86.
Just change it to "make linux-amd64" and it should work in Makefile.conf :

Replace
crafty:
        cd engines/crafty-20.14/ && make linux && cd ../../
with
crafty:
        cd engines/crafty-20.14/ && make linux-amd64 && cd ../../

and "./configure && make" should work.

Pascal