pgeorges,  poniedziaƂek, 12 lutego 2007:

>So if I understand well you propose 2 scenarios :
>S1 :
>Scid -> let it die
>2 forks : projects A and B
Suggestion: link to both A and B from Scid. Wait some time and see how both
projects are doing. If one is doing better (development pace/users) put it on
the Scid site.

>S2 :
>One unique "fork", then the name Scid can be used -> this means a mere
>continuation, right ?
>Am I right ?
Yes.

To add my two cents: I am not strictly against forks, I like to have choice.
Of course, if we should do what we can to avoid duplicating work.

I just wouldn't like to decide now which of the two forks is 'real' Scid
continuation. Both projects are young, I would just give them some more time.
--
Michal Rudolf