On 02/13/2017 03:40 PM, MAH Maccallum wrote:
I have been using gthumb happily for a while. It has
suddenly started to evoke the error message;

GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NotSupported: Application does not
handle command line arguments

This happens even when no argument is given on the command line.
Does anyone know why this has started to happen? (Since it did not happen
before it cannot be an error in the program itself surely...?)

Malcolm MacCallum

Do you already have a copy of gthumb running under the same user? I think this was a bug in F20 and fixed in F21 a few years ago. Not sure what versions they are/were compared to whatever SL you are running (you didn't specify which major release you are on).