On 10/07/12 15:40, Freak Trick wrote:
Hi Phil,

As I noted in my earlier mail, the problem was resolved by installing atl1e
driver from elrepo. Also, before that I had already tried with atl1c but it did
not work.

Great, if that driver works then that is definitely the preferred driver for you and you can disregard my earlier suggestion :-)

Just in case if you do require (for curiosity or better solution) here is the
output from the command offered by yourself:

02:00.0 "Ethernet controller" "Atheros Communications Inc." "AR8151 v2.0 Gigabit Ethernet" -rc0
"Giga-byte Technology" "Device e000"
03:01.0 "Network controller" "Ralink corp." "RT2500 Wireless 802.11bg" -r01 "Linksys"
"WMP54G 2.0 PCI Adapter"

Thanks for your reply!