On Sun, Apr 24, 2016 at 10:51 PM, ToddAndMargo <toddandma...@zoho.com> wrote:
On 04/24/2016 07:43 PM, ToddAndMargo wrote:

On Apr 24, 2016 20:32, "ToddAndMargo" <toddandma...@zoho.com
<mailto:toddandma...@zoho.com>> wrote:

     Hi All,

     Seems like SL7 is not keeping up with Firefox and Thunderbird
     updates anymore.  EL Linux is suppose to keep up with security
updates
     but Red Hat obviously picks and chooses: Firefox and Thunderbird
     are typically left unpatched.

     Is there some repo out there for Firefox and Thunderbird to
     fills the gap?  Or, should I go back to using the binaries
     from releases.mozilla.org <http://releases.mozilla.org>?

     Many thanks,
     -T