From: "Mr. Worf" <hellomahog...@gmail.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2010 12:07:42 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [scifinoir2] Bollywood

To be honest a lot of the stuff that comes out of Bollywood is a rip off of
American films in one way or another. There's a Bollywood version of every
American hit from the Godfather to Memento to Spiderman. They do however put a
slightly different Indian spin on it which can make it sometimes more
enjoyable. For example, I have yet to finish the American movie Memento. The
Indian version I sat through the whole thing twice. Pretty much the same
storyline but it had a bit of flexibility to the storyline that made it a
little easier to watch.

Where Bollywood shines IMO is when they do their dance numbers and action
sequences. Also in their historical films as well.

On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 10:45 AM, Keith Johnson < keithbjohn...@comcast.net >