From: SciFiNoir_Lit@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Astromancer
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2005 2:41 PM
To: SciFiNoir_Lit@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [SciFiNoir Lit] Re: On the Mother of the Matrix Suit

According to what I read on her websites, Time-Warner owns many of our new
media websites and is actively suppressing it...

sancochojo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:When I tell white people about the
story, they don't believe
that the Matrix was from her idea.  They find it hard to believe,
especially when mainstream media doesn't jump on it.

--- In SciFiNoir_Lit@yahoogroups.com, "belsidus2000" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> The woman bringing suit on the grounds that they stole her idea and
> used them in the Matrix and the Terminator movies was on the radio
here
> this week.
>
> Whatever one might think of the suit, it is fairly novel that an
> African American can allege theft of an intellectual property and be
> taken seriously.
>
> Chris

Community email addresses:
Post message: SciFiNoir_Lit@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subscribe Digest Mode: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Community email addresses:
Post message: SciFiNoir_Lit@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subscribe Digest Mode: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
Yahoo! Groups Links

http://us.click.yahoo.com/pkgkPB/SOnJAA/Zx0JAA/DtIolB/TM