For you moderators, writers, and artists out there.  archive and back up
your files.  See resources below:

The Mail Archive: a free, easy-to-use archiving service for electronic
mailing lists.
www.mail-archive.com/

Yahoo Group and Files Downloader 2.0
http://tinyurl.com/c3xv6

TT-Solutions :: yahoo2mbox
http://www.tt-solutions.com/en/products/yahoo2mbox/

Archiving Yahoo! Groups Messages with WWW::Yahoo::Groups
http://hacks.oreilly.com/pub/h/969

Download and Read Yahoogroups Messages Offline
http://www.personalgroupware.com/info.htm

Tracey deMorsella, Managing Producer
Convergence Media, Inc.
Home of The Multicultural Advantage