-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Pamela K. Taylor
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2006 9:08 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [CarlBrandon] Reading at WisCon

Hi all,

Teresa Crater and I, who are both Broaduniverse members, are thinking about
trying to  have a reading at WisCon (Madison Wisconsin, Memorial Day
Weekend) with a MiddleEastern/North African Theme.  Apparently the Wiscon
organizers are looking for themed readings this year. We are looking for
other writers who might be interested in joining with us in proposing this
reading.

You can email me privately, [EMAIL PROTECTED], if you'd like to jump on
board.

Pamela

Yahoo! Groups Links

Community email addresses:
Post message: SciFiNoir_Lit@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subscribe Digest Mode: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SciFiNoir_Lit/
Yahoo! Groups Links